Friday, April 25, 2014

The Perfect Date

A perfect date.
Does it really exist?
If you are looking for it, doesn't that really put a lot of expectation on you, and the person you are dating?
Maybe Ms. Rhode Island can give us some thoughts... 



Okay, so maybe Ms. Rhode Island has a completely different idea of what a perfect date is...

Perfection can lead to unrealistic expectations.

Do we always have to spend this much money going out?
Do I always have to get this dressed up?
Do I always have to be on my best behavior?
Do I always have to suck my gut in and push my boobs out (seriously, I'm being honest here)?
Do I always have to laugh at his stupid jokes?
Will she always laugh with that high-pitched squeal?

Maybe a perfect date really is just jeans and a comfortable t-shirt at your favorite casual restaurant. Maybe its even a dutch treat.  


No comments:

Post a Comment