Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dancing In The Rain.


Have you ever been bummed out? Have you ever really hoped for something, and it just didn't turn out? How did you handle it? Did you complain? Did you spend efforts in a pity party? Or did you maybe, just maybe, dance in the rain?

On this rainy Wednesday, I wanted to focus on gratitude and remind myself of all of the awesome things in my life that I treasure. Even though I don't have everything, I have more than some.

I encourage you to do the same.

- Life challenges that encourage me to change my perspectives
- Encouraging text messages from friends
- Creativity
- Assertiveness (that whole, practice what you preach thing)
- Birthday cake ice cream
- Warm embraces from family and friends
- Phone calls from long-distance loved ones
- Baking, especially cupcakes
- Good hard laughter

On days where things look bleak or when it seems as though nothing seems to be going my way, it is important for me to remember what IS going right and to refocus my attitude on gratitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment