Monday, January 5, 2015

Invest.


I've seen several posts on Facebook since the new year of people sharing words. Like, a "word of the year" for their lives.... love... nurture... freedom. I've never been one to get on a bandwagon kick (and clearly from my most recent blog entry you know I don't like resolutions), but when I saw this quote it really spoke to me.

Invest.

Invest in people who invest in me.
Invest in myself.
Invest in my work.
Invest in my relationships.

This year, I will work toward investing more. Investing myself in the things and people with whom I love.

Perhaps there is a theme that you would like to take on this year. A concept or idea that you'd like to focus on.

Growth.
Create.
Peace.
Forgiveness.
Recovery.

If you decide to choose a word, I hope it gives you power. Power to change yourself. Power to enhance your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment