Monday, January 12, 2015

Over thinking.


I have a love-hate relationship with my thinking. Those who are reading this blog and know me, know that I am an over-thinker. Being an over-thinker should be listed as a top hobby of mine. Sometimes it happens at night, and I'm plagued with a lack of sleep. Other times, it's during the day and I find myself distracted beyond repair.

Most of the time, my thinking involves analyzing things... mainly myself... and figuring out whether the decisions I've made are okay. They also involve other people, my relationship with them, trying to "figure it all out." I know that the truth of life is that I can't have it figured all out. 

So I try to remind myself to breathe deep.
To be okay with not knowing everything.
To embrace life as it comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment