Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Start changing.


It is sooooo difficult at times not to compare ourselves to others. Not to wish for things they have, to do things they've done, to have the life they have. It's a challenge not to think that the grass is greener on their side.

When that happens to me, I need to give myself a reality check... and think about things in terms of appreciating what I have and setting goals for growth. If I want a better living situation, I need to act on it. If I want to be happier, I need to think about what brings me joy and contentment and do those things more often.

It's amazing to consider everything that we have control over in our lives. We have the power to change so much... but so often find ourselves complaining about it instead of changing it.

Stop complaining.
Start changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment