Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Because it makes me happy.


I've been staring at this quote for a while with nothing in mind to type.
I just like it.
I like it because I've been trying to do this more.

For much too long, I've gotten caught up in the "why" of things, or more honestly... in the "why not". Why we can't do something, why we shouldn't do that. Why we need to do this instead or plan more and do something later. I want to be more spontaneous with my life. I want to LIVE more.

I want to do more things because I want to... and who cares about the "why". Because I said so, if you really need a reason. I want to do things because they make me smile. I want to make other people that mean a lot to me to feel special. And I want to do fun things. I don't want to look back and regret the time I didn't spend nurturing relationships, having fun, and spreading my love to those who are deserving of it.

I want to live out loud, and I invite you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment